- Unit #
- Hotel 526
- Hotel 680
- Hotel 690
Valet Parking (Winter)
3 Star Boyne Rating
Relax in comfort at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, conveniently located in the heart of the Sugarloaf Village. With a design inspired by classic New England farmhouses, the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel evokes the warmth of rustic mountain lodge, with the convenience of a modern world-class resort.
- Enjoy a warm hearty breakfast or dinner in 45 North, conveniently located just off the lobby.
- Indulge your muscles after a day on the slopes in the 30-person outdoor hot tub.
Superior Queen Room
Standard Alcove Room
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to booking lodging, and we want you to get the best deal possible. Before you book your place, make sure you know what’s included… and what’s not.
Relax in style at 45 North - located just off the lobby at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, serving breakfast and dinner daily. Enjoy custom crafted cocktails and local beers in our welcoming pub, or sample our Chef driven menu featuring fresh, locally sourced ingredients creatively prepared to highlight the best of Maine's harvest.
- 100 yards from SuperQuad Chairlift
- 30-person outdoor hot tub
- Newly upgraded rooms featuring luxurious Boyne Beds
- Superior rooms and 1 to 3 bedroom suites with queen-sized beds
- Spectacular three bedroom multilevel penthouses, complete with private sauna and hot tub
- Big screen HD TV's and DVD players in every room
- Wireless BlueStreak internet access
- Microwaves, half refrigerators, wetbar, toaster and coffeepot
- Limited suites with stovetops, ranges and full-sized refrigerators
- Fine dining at 45 North
- Hotel Health Club with sauna, steam room, and fitness area
- Complimentary use of the Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Center from June to October
- The Sugarloaf Conference Center, voted "Best in the East" by Meetings East Magazine
- Spectacular views of surrounding mountain ranges
- Bell and Valet Service - winter season
- Resort Shuttle - winter season
- All units are non-smoking
- Units are air conditioned - summer season
- Sorry, no pets allowed