Access the Eastern Territory with a private cat for up to five people in your household or travelling group, or book two cats for up to ten people. To comply with our COVID-19 safety guidelines, we are opening cat skiing to private cat rentals only this season. Guests will not be able to book individual seats.
How It Works
Saturdays & Sundays
2 Hours per Booking
Up to 5 People per Cat
Take the trail less traveled and explore the Eastern Territory with your own private cat. Groups of up to five people from the same household or travelling group can now book two hours of cat skiing on weekends when conditions allow.
- $600 for one cat
- $1000 for two cats
- Available at 9am & 12pm Saturdays and Sundays when conditions allow
Guests will not be able to book individual seats on the cat as in previous seasons
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance; same-day bookings are not available
- Each booking lasts 2 hours, which usually works out to three laps
When dates are available to book, you'll see a form below. Fill it out and we'll be in touch to plan your adventure; we'll reply to booking requests in the order in which they're received.
- Cats are fully disinfected between groups
- Masks are required when riding the cat, even though you're in the same household. This is for the safety of our cleaning team and the next group in the cat.
- We'll meet your group at the cat pickup area to get you checked in and on your way safely. To reduce contact, you'll load your own equipment into the cat. Please keep your mask on when checking in.
- The cat driver is in a contained cab, seperate from cat seating. There is a phone inside the cat to reach the driver in case of emergency.
- Ski Patrol will meet your group (from a distance) at the top of the run.
- Private cat rentals are the only option for cat skiing to comply with Covid guidelines. Individual seats on the cat are not available to purchase.
Where To Go
From the base of the King Pine lift, you'll see a Cat Skiing sign at the entrance to a glade. Follow the signs through the glade to the pick-up area. We'll meet your group to check you in before you load the cat. After your last run, you can follow signage from the pick-up area to get back to Whiffletree lift, which involves a short walk through a parking lot and across a road. You may also ski directly to the base of the Snubber lift. This route stays on a ski trail, but the lift ride back up is longer. If you're not familiar with this part of the resort, be sure to ask for directions at check-in.