Re-opening Winter 2019/20
Ski in Ski out
Located in the Base Lodge
Conveniently located at the top of the Base Lodge, The Widowmaker is the sunny hub of Sugarloaf's après ski scene and a hot spot for night owls. Featuring a full bar with 18 beers on tap, 16 of which are brewed right here in Maine. And with live entertainment on Saturday nights, the Widowmaker is a rite of passage for any Loafer.
- Open daily from late-November through mid-April
Summer 2019 Renovations
During the summer of 2019 the Widowmaker will undergo extensive renovations, breathing new life into a legendary Sugarloaf space. Highlights of this summer's renovations will include:
- Relocation of the bar and stage to open up the space and provide a better live music experience for guests and performers alike
- Renovation of the Loft and addition of new outdoor loft deck
- Relocation of the beer cooler from downstairs to steamline service
- New HVAC to allow for use of the space during summer months
There are lots of exciting changes to look forward to, but the one thing that won't change is the fun, irreverent atmosphere you've come to know and love. The same Widowmaker, but a whole lot better. Construction will begin in late April, and you can follow us on Facebook throughout the summer for updates.