Live, work, and play in the mountains of western Maine. Sugarloaf is more than just a mountain. It's not like any other ski resort; because here, being a Sugarloafer means you're part of a true community. And working at Sugarloaf isn't just another job. It's where you can share your passion for the outdoors, meet fascinating people from all over the world, and yes – ski or snowboard and golf or explore on a very regular basis.
There are year-round and seasonal opportunities in multiple departments.
• Free lift pass for skiing and/or riding (at Sugarloaf and Sunday River)
• Discounts at resort F&B and retail locations
• Discounted ski/snowboard lessons and rentals
• Access to Nordic trails and discounted equipment rentals at our Outdoor Center location
• Discounted passes at other Boyne and partner resorts
• Eligibility for end of season service and loyalty bonus
• Team Members may also be eligible to earn up to 40 hours of paid time off
Sugarloaf offers affordable team member housing in Kingfield, Maine at the historic Herbert Grand. Team Member housing is offered in double or triple occupancy in hotel style rooms with private baths per room. Our Team Member housing rates are based on weekly payroll deduction along with a $300 security deposit paid in advance. The Herbert offers internet, heat, hot water, plowing and parking. The Sugarloaf Express, operated by Western Maine Transportation, offers affordable shuttle transfer to the mountain.
The following is a list of local resources for seasonal rentals. Clicking on the links below will take you away from Sugarloaf.com, and the businesses listed are independently owned and operated. If you need further help finding housing, please email email@example.com