Winter Overnight Parking
Thank you for becoming familiar with our overnight parking policy. Please remember that snow removal and parking lot safety is our top priority.
What is Required of You:
- Your contact information (name & phone number) must be visibly displayed in your window at all times.
Where to Park:
- Winter overnight parking is permitted in Lot E only.
- Your vehicle can never be left overnight unattended and must move to a different spot daily (preferably before 7:30am for plowing).
- There are no electric, sewer hookups, public parking lot restrooms, or shower facilities available.
- Campfires (including contained Solo Stove or similar devices) are not permitted.
- Only self-contained single units that do not exceed 25 feet in total are permitted. No trailers or tow-behind campers/utility trailers are allowed.