- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking with the remaining balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- If booking within 2 weeks, the entire balance is due at the time of booking.
- The deposit is refundable, minus a $50 processing fee, if canceled outside of 14 days before arrival.
- Upon arrival, a security deposit in the form of a credit card authorization for $200.00 will be taken.
- Debit cards are not recommended for security deposits.
- There are no refunds for early departures/late arrivals or weather delays.
Guests are welcomed and encouraged to take advantage of the following amenities included in our Resort Fee:
- Sugarloaf Outdoor Center snowshoe and ice skate rentals
- Regularly scheduled family-friendly activities
- Valet Parking (Hotel guests only)
- DVD library and board game collection
- $5 Amos & Friends store voucher
- Welcome tray of Maine-made treats
- Use of disc golf course and disc rentals
- A $50 fee will be charged for cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival date.
- If cancelled within 14 days of arrival, 50% of the total reservation value will be withheld, and within 48 hours of arrival, there are no refunds; unless Travel Protection was purchased for your stay.
- Shortening of stays are considered cancellations.
- Guest is responsible for all confirmed nights, regardless of late arrival or early departure.
- No-shows are non-refundable.
For just $25 a night, add peace of mind to your trip with Travel Protection. If something unexpected comes up within 14 days of arrival, your cancellation fee is waived and you will receive a lodging credit that can be used for another trip anytime within the following 12 months.
Must be purchased 72 hours prior to arrival date.
Lodging credits are based on the dollar amount paid for your original trip, minus the travel protection fees.
Travel Protection is available for any individual reservations, and cannot be extended to room list group, conference, or owner stays.
Not valid for arriving a day late or departing a day early.
Reservation must be cancelled in full.
Cancellations must be made by 24 hours prior to arrival
Golf tee times must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or charges will apply. It is the guest's responsibility to cancel tee times.
- All Sugarloaf Properties are non-smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.