- Lodging rates are subject to Maine State room and lodging tax, currently 9% and resort fees of 3%
- Room rates are per room, per night.
- A two-night minimum applies to all winter event bookings (Friday and Saturday)
- Weddings require a 10 room minimum room block. Subject to availability
- One complementary room night is included when room block is met.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written.
- Advance deposit of 50% is required on all lodging reservations
An initial deposit of $1000 is due with the signed contract. This deposit is non-refundable. Sugarloaf does require a credit card number to remain on file. An additional deposit of 50% of the estimated charges is due 60 days prior to the event. Final balances, excluding any additional charges accrued during the event, are due within 14 days prior to the event. Additional charges from accommodations and/or food & beverage to the master account will be charged to the credit card on file, unless otherwise arranged with Sales Manager.
- All rates include tables, chairs, chinaware, white table linen, set-up and teardown
- All decorations must be provided by Wedding party
- All Food and Beverage is subject to 8% Maine Sales Tax and 19% service charge
- Entertainment must end by 11pm.
- Shuttle service available at $35 per hour. Must be arranged through Wedding Sales Department.
- Dance floor included in rental rates.
- Sunday and Friday reception rental fees reduced.
- Ask our Sales Manager for any Hot Date availability.