Enduro Series Box Showdown
Lift-Accessed Mountain Biking for Registered Racers
Events All Weekend
The MAXXIS ESC Enduro Series Box Showdown is coming to Sugarloaf September 12th. As a Gold Qualifier for the Enduro World Series, the Eastern States Cup attracts some of mountain biking’s best riders. Celebrate all weekend with live music, a Strider Cup Race for the littlest bikers, and more.
The enduro mountain bike race involves four timed stages that are primarily downhill but vary in steepness, length, and difficulty depending on location. Between each stage, there will be untimed “transfer stages” that are mostly uphill. Depending on the stage, the transfer will either involve pedaling, hiking or chairlift riding.
The downhill race, which consists of a single stage, begins on Tote Road, near the intersection of Double Bitter, with sections dipping in and out of the woods along the Tote Road and Scoot trails, with a finish corral on the Landing.
- 9:00am Enduro Stage 1 Start
- 9:30am projected timing for riders going through broccoli garden (stage 1)
- 10:30 projected timing for riders going through Moose Alley to Birches (stage 2)
- 9:00am-11:15am Downhill Practice
- 11:30am Downhill Race Start
- 12:00pm projected timing for riders going through Horseshoe to Windrow (stage 3)
- 1:00pm projected timing for riders going through Sheerboom to Rookie River (stage 4)