Volunteer Trail Work Days
June 26 & July 31
Rain or Shine
Would you like to help work on the new race tracks being set for the Enduro Race Trails at Sugarloaf? We are looking for volunteers to help rake and clear several race tracks. We are excited to be a host location for the MAXXIS ESC Box Showdown in September and we are looking for a few good people interested in working on some gravity trails.
- Meeting Location: Outside the Base lodge by the Guest Services entrance
- Activity: Light trail maintenance, raking and clearing of trail, moving rocks and dirt.
- Items to bring: Water, gloves, work boots or hiking shoes, long pants and sleeves, safety glasses, insect repellant, jacket/rain gear, snacks, shovel and/or any other tools you may have (rake, shears, hoe, loppers, etc), cell phone.
- Be prepared for some hiking, we will be going up to the top of the Whiffletree area.
- Bring your bike for a post-work ride if you'd like
Relax in comfort at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, or one of our convenient condos.
DiningYour guide to Sugarloaf's best restaurants.
HikingHome to 4000 foot peaks and world famous hiking trails, Sugarloaf is your hub for summer exploration.
Mountain BikingCarrabassett Valley is home to Maine's newest and most talked about cross country trail network.