Register by Sep 23 for the Lowest Price.
10 am Mass Start
Post-Race Lunch & Drinks at Bullwinkles
Your legs will scream. You'll gasp for breath. And when you're done you'll have climbed nearly 2500 vertical feet in 2.5 miles to complete the most challenging mountain run in Maine. Early pricing registration runs from September 1-23, and closes completely on October 7. There will be no day-of registration.
- Race will go on rain or shine.
- Open to all ages.
- Post-Race Lunch & Drinks at Bullwinkles for racers only; snacks and beverages will be available for purchase to the public
- Starting at the SuperQuad, racers will run/hike/trudge about 2400 vertical feet to the summit.
- There will be two water stops along the course, offering water only.
- This race will occur rain or shine, so please plan accordingly and bring plenty of extra layers for the summit.
- No racers will be allowed on-course who have not registered, received a bib, or signed a liability release.
Pricing and Registration
|Sep 23-Oct 7||$60.00|
Please note there will be no day-of registration.
|7:30-9:30am||Bib Pickup||The Beach|
|Following Race||Awards & Lunch||Bullwinkles|
A bag transport vehicle will be provided to take all racers' belongings from the start line to the summit finish line. The bag transport vehicle will leave from the start line at 9:45. Please mark your bag - we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
There is no transportation down the mountain following the race- racers will need to walk back down. Vehicle transport will only be provided for any injured or medically unfit athletes.
The Triple Crown is typically awarded to those who complete the Sugarloaf Marathon or 15K, The Flume, and the Uphill Climb. If you successfully complete all three races, you'll still receive a 10% off registration fees for the races next year.
Awards and lunch will be held at Bullwinkles follwoing the race. The top two finishers will receive a beautiful Allagash Cruiser Axe created by Brant & Cochran. Each division will also be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in both the men's and women's categories, with prizes mailed following the race. All participants will receive a custom registration gift and complimentary lunch at Bullwinkles immediately following the race. Microbrew beer will also be complimentary to all racers who are 21+ years old. Proper ID required.