Bubblecuffers - 2021/22
For Kids 6-12
All Ability Levels
For Skiers & Snowboarders
Designed for children ages 6-12 years old, the Bubblecuffers program fosters students' love for skiing and snowboarding, while developing technical skills to help children conquer a wide variety of terrain. Children ski or ride with the same group and instructor throughout the season, building lifelong friendships and memories.
- Team members are placed in groups with a maximum 7:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Skiers and snowboarders train separately; snowboarding is offered to kids 6-12.
- Limited spots available for 2021/22 season.
- Early pricing deadline April 30.
- Lift ticket not included; individuals who plan to participate must have a pass without blackout/restricted days.
|Program Days||Times||Meeting Area|
|Saturdays & Sundays||9:00am-12:00pm||On The Landing, above the Base Lodge.|
|Program||Through April 30||After April 30|
Bubblecuffers over 7 are invited to participate in the Kirsten Clark Race Series, hosted by the CVA Weekend Program. The series begins in January; check back soon for a full schedule.