The Uphill Climb is on for Sunday, rain or shine. The only update is the post race lunch & awards will be moved indoors to the competition center.
Register by Sep 22 for the Lowest Price.
10 am Mass Start
Post-Race Lunch & Drinks on the Beach
Your legs will scream. You'll gasp for breath. And when you're done you'll have climbed nearly 2500 vertical feet in 2.5 miles to complete the most challenging mountain run in Maine. Early pricing registration runs through September 22, and closes completely on October 6. There will be no day-of registration.
- Race will go on rain or shine.
- Open to all ages.
- Post-Race Lunch & Drinks at the Beach for racers only; additional food and beverages will be available for purchase to the public
- Starting at the SuperQuad, racers will run/hike/trudge about 2400 vertical feet to the summit.
- There will be two water stops along the course, offering water only.
- This race will occur rain or shine, so please plan accordingly and bring plenty of extra layers for the summit.
- No racers will be allowed on-course who have not registered, received a bib, or signed a liability release.
Pricing and Registration
|Thru Sept 22||$50.00|
|Sept 23-Oct 6||$60.00|
Please note there will be no day-of registration.
|7:30-9:30am||Bib Pickup||The Beach|
|Following Race||Awards & Lunch||The Beach|
A bag transport vehicle will be provided to take all racers' belongings from the start line to the summit finish line. The bag transport vehicle will leave from the start line at 9:45am. Please mark your bag - we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
There is no transportation down the mountain following the race- racers will need to walk back down. Vehicle transport will only be provided for any injured or medically unfit athletes.
Awards and lunch will be held at Bullwinkles following the race. The top two finishers will receive a beautiful Allagash Cruiser Axe created by Brant & Cochran. Each division will also be awarded 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in both the men's and women's categories, with prizes mailed following the race. All participants will receive a custom registration gift and complimentary lunch on the Beach immediately following the race. Microbrew beer will also be complimentary to all racers who are 21+ years old. Proper ID required.