Bring 20 or More
We'll organize your lodging, lift tickets, meals, evening events, and other mountain activities. All you need to do is get 20 or more people together, collect deposits and set the rooming list two weeks before your vacation. When you arrive, relax and enjoy all that Sugarloaf has to offer.
- We'll help you host special events and activities to suit your group's needs.
- Check out our recently expanded Travel Protection option below, offering more flexibility than ever if your plans should change.
For just $20 per unit per night, add peace of mind to your trip with Travel Protection. If something unexpected comes up, your cancellation fee will be waived and a lodging credit will be issued that may be used for another trip anytime within the following 12 months.
• Available for leisure groups booked at least 14 days in advance
• Must be purchased within 48 hours of the time the contract is signed.
• Lodging credits are based on the dollar amount paid for your original trip, minus the travel protection fees.
• Travel Protection is available for leisure group reservations, and cannot be extended to conference, owner, or employee lodging.
• Not valid for arriving a day late or departing a day early.
• The group leader must cancel reservations in full.
• Cancellations must be made by 14 days prior to arrival
• Group Golf tee times must be cancelled at least 14 days in advance or charges will apply. It is the group leader's responsibility to cancel tee times.