Opening Soon for 23/24 Winter
We will continue to provide updates as we get closer to opening the rink for the season.
At the Outdoor Center
The Outdoor Center boasts an NHL-sized rink and a full line of ice skate rentals for children and adults. The rink typically opens for the season in mid-December and remains open until mid-March.
- open daily 9 -5, weather permitting
- open 9-7 during vacation weeks
- Saturday Family Night Ice Skating 5-7PM.
- Skate sharpening is $25; call for availability.
- Sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice, except for Hockey Night Thursdays 5-7pm.
- Free pick-up hockey nights are weather permitting. Rentals are not included. 18+
|Age||Rink Pass||Skate Rentals|
|Junior 6-18 & College Students||$12||$12|
|Super Senior 80+||$5||$5|
*Pricing to increase over holiday periods
The Outdoor Center
Sugarloaf may be best known as an alpine skiing resort, but tucked away in the woods just minutes from the base area is Maine's largest Nordic center. The lodge is home to a full Nordic retail shop, rental center, and cafe- all surrounded by some of the most picturesque trails in New England.