6 lines at 20-30 feet high
60 minute tours
$59 per person
Experience the thrill of flying through the mountains! Sugarloaf zipline tours are wicked fun for the whole family; you'll love the thrill of reaching speeds of up to 25 miles per hour. Groups of 8 leave every 60 minutes throughout the summer, weather permitting.
- Group tours are available (minimum group size will apply).
- Reservations required, so book online today
- Riders must be at least 3 feet tall and weigh between 40 and 250 lbs.
Ziplining will open for the summer season on Saturday, June 17th; flights will be offered five days a week.
|Day||Flight Times||Max. Group Size|
|Fridays and Saturdays||9:30am, 11:15am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:00pm||8|
|Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays||9:30am, 11:15am, 1:00pm, 2:30pm||8|
- Tours run 60 minutes.
- Book online to guarantee your spot as this activity is popular and fills up quickly!
Good to Know
The zipline course is accessed by shuttle and spans the old gondola line over Gondi Brook. Your guides will show you how to complete fun challenges at each line.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour to be fitted with safety equipment. You'll be doing some hiking, so wear sturdy, comfortable shoes with a closed toe.
- You'll be connected to the line via two attachment points. Our lines use a gravity braking system with an arrester and a guide, for a hands-free ride. Equipment is thoroughly inspected each day.
- If you are pregnant or have any serious medical conditions (especially cardiac), please talk to your doctor before participating.
- Our trained guides will fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and review important safety info prior to every tour.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible for the full charge if you fail to show up for your reservation or cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group; tours will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.