Closed for Winter
Onewheel rentals are no longer available for the season. We hope to see you on the slopes this winter!
Rentals & Demos
Rip around the mountain like never before on a self-balancing single-wheeled motorized sport boards — called the Onewheel. Bridging the gap between recreation and transportation, Onewheels have grown in popularity over the last few years, and offer a unique way to explore your favorite mountain.
This latest evolution of the skateboard blends the sensation of snowboarding and surfing into adrenaline-fueled experience that is exponentially cooler than hoverboarding. Self-propelled and capable of reaching speeds in the mid-teens, Onewheels are a fast, fun, and family-friendly activity.
Tips and Tricks
- Lessons will operate in most weather, but may be cancelled due to heavy rain, lightning, high winds, or other factors.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and be fitted with safety equipment.
- Our trained guides will fit you with a helmet and review important safety information prior to every tour.
- If you are pregnant, or have any serious medical conditions (especially cardiac), please talk to your doctor before participating.
- Riders must be at least 12 year old.
|Lesson & Rental||Rental Only|
If you cancel up to 48 hours prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a full refund for your activity. If you cancel 24 hours prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Sugarloaf-only credit in that dollar amount on your online account to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.