Rentals & Demos
Rip around the mountain like never before on a self-balancing single-wheeled motorized sport boards — called the Onewheel. Bridging the gap between recreation and transportation, Onewheels have grown in popularity over the last few years, and offer a unique way to explore your favorite mountain.
This latest evolution of the skateboard blends the sensation of snowboarding and surfing into adrenaline-fueled experience that is exponentially cooler than hoverboarding. Self-propelled and capable of reaching speeds in the mid-teens, Onewheels are a fast, fun, and family-friendly activity.
Tips and Tricks
- Lessons will operate in most weather, but may be cancelled due to heavy rain, lightning, high winds, or other factors.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and be fitted with safety equipment.
- Our trained guides will fit you with a helmet and review important safety information prior to every tour.
- If you are pregnant, or have any serious medical conditions (especially cardiac), please talk to your doctor before participating.
- Riders must be at least 12 year old.
|Lesson & Rental||Rental Only|