The Sugarloaf Lodging Shipping and Receiving Office is located at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, and is open daily from 9-3. Services include photocopies, faxes, incoming shipments, and outgoing shipments.
- Mail and overnight packages can be sent from the shipping/receiving department and must be packaged and ready for pickup by 3pm for shipment the same business day.
- Sugarloaf has preferred rates with UPS.
- Fedex pickups must be coordinated 24 hours prior to pickup with confirmation number provided.
- Sugarloaf is a non-weekend delivery or pickup location. Packages are not delivered or picked up on Saturday or Sundays.
- Postage is available via metered postage at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel Front Desk.
- Mail or packages sent to the hotel will be held at the shipping/receiving department.
- A notification message will be left in your guest room voice-mail box.
- Mail and packages may be picked up on arrival or will be delivered upon request.
Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel
C/O Registered Guest Name
5091 Access Road
Carrabassett Valley ME
Incoming & Outgoing* Fees
|Item||Price per Item|
|Envelopes & Mailer Packs||$5|
|Pallets & Crates**||$300|
*Does not include carrier fees for outgoing items.
**Display cases, pallets, and crates are priced for receiving only.
Please see the Hotel Front Desk for a complete list of all services and fees.