Just added: Your New England Gold Plus Pass now gets you 3 free days and 50% off window tickets at any Boyne Resort.
Gold Plus Overview
Unlimited skiing and riding at three resorts
First tracks every Sunday
Discounts on lodging, dining, retail, and lift tickets
Experience unlimited skiing and riding all winter long at three of New England's premier resorts, plus an exclusive first tracks experience every Sunday, with a New England Gold Pass. Benefits also include discounts on lodging, dining, retail, and friend lift tickets, plus lots of other great benefits.
Gold Plus Pass Holders get first tracks at 7:30am on the SuperQuad and Skyline lifts every Sundays starting in mid-December, plus select vacation week days throughout the season.
- New: 3 days free and 50% off window rates at all Boyne resorts. Learn more.
- Valid every day of the 2019-2020 season at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon with no blackout dates.
- First tracks access at 7:30am on the SuperQuad and Skyline lifts every Sunday from mid-December to late-March
- Option to purchase up to 12 one-day adult tickets at 50% off window rate. (Tickets valid any day of the 19/20 season. Tickets to be paid for at time of ticket use.)
- 20% discount at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon retail stores.
- 15% discount at Sugarloaf owned food and beverage outlets (cannot be combined with Dining Card)
- 15% discount on lodging at Sugarloaf
- $25 early-season ski or snowboard tune at the Downhill Supply Company. Must be redeemed prior to 12/24/19.
- 20% off resort dining cards (up to $1000 in value, cannot be combined with New England Pass dining discount)