2018/19 First Tracks access has begun!
Gold Plus Overview
Unlimited Skiing, Riding + First Tracks
Discounts on lodging, retail, and lift tickets
Discounted golf rounds at Sugarloaf
Experience unlimited skiing and riding all winter long at three of New England's premier resorts, plus first tracks at Sugarloaf, with a New England Gold Pass. Benefits also include discounts on lodging, retail, and guest lift tickets plus discounted golf rounds at Sugarloaf.
Gold Plus Pass Holders get first tracks starting at 7:30am at the SuperQuad on Sundays, plus select vacation week days throughout the season. Additional days include:
- Wed, Dec 26
- Fri, Dec 28
- Tues, Feb 19
- Thurs, Feb 21
|Adult (19-64)||Senior (65-79)||Teen (13-18)||Junior (6-12)|
- Valid every day of the 2018-19 season. No restrictions and no blackout days at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon.
- Option to purchase up to 10 one-day adult tickets at 25% off window rate. (Tickets valid any day of the 18/19 season at Sugarloaf only. Tickets to be paid for at time of ticket use.) - Note: Child and Super Senior Passes not eligible.
- First Tracks early lift access at 7:30am Sundays from mid-late December through late March at Sugarloaf only. First Tracks access has begun for the 2018/19 season!
- 50% off lift tickets at Boyne Resorts' western mountains
- 20% retail discount at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon retail stores.
- $25 early-season ski or snowboard tune at the Downhill Supply Company. Must be redeemed prior to 12/24/18 - Note: Child and Super Senior Passes not eligible.
- Discounted lodging at Sugarloaf