Sugarloaf lodging, including the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, is open and accepting reservations for the winter season. In accordance with current State of Maine guidelines, lodging is open to all Maine residents, and out-of-state residents who adhere to the Keep Maine Healthy Plan.
Lodging Safety Protocols
- All rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after every use, following Ecolab hospitality cleaning guidelines.
- When possible, occupied rooms will be spaced throughout the hotel to reduce likelihood of contact between guests.
- Guest rooms will be equipped with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer for guest use.
- High-touch common areas will be sanitized every hour, following Ecolab hospitality guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been place at hotel entrances and in common areas.
- All staff members and guests will be required to wear face coverings in indoor common areas, or any situation where social distancing is not possible. We will provide complimentary face masks and gloves to guests upon request.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our front desk.
- Reservations are required for the outdoor hot tub; please contact the front desk to reserve your time. Hot tub capacity is limited to 8 people per time slot.
- Alternative breakfast options will be available in place of our traditional breakfast buffet.
- On your scheduled checkout day, you will be automatically checked out of your room, with no need to visit the front desk.