Sugarloaf lodging, including the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel, will open to the public on Friday, June 19. In accordance with current State of Maine guidelines, lodging is open to all Maine residents, and out-of-state residents who adhere to the Keep Maine Healthy Plan.
Updated Lodging Safety Protocols
- Whenever possible, condos and hotel rooms will sit three days between guest stays, and will be thoroughly sanitized after every use, following Ecolab hospitality cleaning guidelines.
- Occupied rooms will be spaced throughout the hotel to reduce likelihood of contact between guests.
- Guest rooms will be equipped with disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer for guest use.
- High-touch common areas will be sanitized every hour, following Ecolab hospitality guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been place at hotel entrances and in common areas.
- All staff members and guests will be required to wear face coverings in indoor common areas, or any situation where social distancing is not possible. We will provide complimentary face masks and gloves to guests upon request.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our front desk.
- Alternative breakfast options will be available in place of our traditional breakfast buffet.
- On your scheduled checkout day, you will be automatically checked out of your room, with no need to visit the front desk.
- We will be following the American Hotel and Lodging Association Safe Stay guidelines in our cleaning and safety protocols.