Fall Photography Retreat
- With Jamie Walter
With Jamie Walter
Includes Lodging Fri & Sat
Includes 3 Meals
Enjoy a 3-day Fall Photography Retreat led by Jamie Walter - Sugarloaf's resident expert on local landscape, sport, and ski photography. You'll learn about all aspects of outdoor landscape photography, from finding the perfect shot to editing your final image. The weekend will include photography workshops as well as outdoor expeditions, all led by Jamie.
- Currently sold out- please call 1.800.THE.LOAF to join the wait list.
- Includes free scenic lift rides all weekend
- Includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday and breakfast Sunday
- Lodging Friday and Saturday nights
- 6 hours of indoor workshops
- 9 hours of guided outdoor photography
- Transportation to and from photo shoots
- Unlimited scenic lift rides Saturday & Sunday
- Breakfast & lunch Saturday
- Breakfast Sunday
- Access to the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center
Already have a place to stay? You can book this entire package without lodging- see rate table below.
This retreat requires a minimum of four people to attend, and may be cancelled with a full refund if the minimum is not met.
|With Lodging||Without Lodging|
- Non-lodging packages include breakfast and lunch on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday, unlimited scenic lift rides all weekend, and all instruction. It does not include access to the Sports and Fitness Center.
- Lodging packages include all of the above and lodging Friday and Saturday nights.
- Taxes & resort fees not included.
What to Bring
The Fall Photography Retreat includes outdoor photo shoots that will require some light hiking. Please pack the following:
- Digital SLR camera
- Hiking boots or trail sneakers
- Bugspray and sunscreen