Junior Professional Program - 2021-22
For Kids 13-16
The goal of the Junior Professional Program is to develop the next generation of snow sports instructors. Students will be guided through a training program that introduces and expands upon the three keys of a great snow sports instructor: technical skills, teaching skills, and people skills. Students will work toward attaining their PSIA Level 1 certification.
- Students placed into groups with a maximum 7:1 student to instructor ratio.
- All instructors are PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America) certified.
- Limited spots available for 2021/22
- Early pricing deadline April 30
- Lift ticket not included; individuals who plan to participate must have a pass without blackout/restricted days.
|Program Days||Times||Meeting Place|
|Saturdays & Sundays||9:00am-12:00pm||On The Landing above the Base Lodge|
|Program||Through April 30||After April 30|