The Big Mountain Program adds an extra layer to the mountain experience, introducing students to skills associated with uphill skinning and self-powered mountain exploration.
- Students placed in groups with a maximum 7:1 student to instructor ratio
- Students must provide their own touring gear. Approved gear includes a Coutour binding adapter, Telemark, alpine touring, or split board with skins.
- Instructors are PSIA (Professional Ski Intstructors of America) certified.
- Limited spots available for 2021/22
- Early pricing deadline April 30