For skiers and snowboarders ages 10-16, the All Mountain Program immerses students in every type of terrain the mountain has to offer. Groups will focus on safety, tactical decision making in difficult terrain, and all-mountain mastery... all while having fun and making lifelong friends.
- Students placed into group with a maximum 7:1 student to instructor ratio
- Instructors are all PSIA (Professional Ski Instructors of America) certified.
- Limited spots available for 2021/22.
- Early pricing deadline is April 30.
- Lift ticket not included; individuals who plan to participate must have a pass without blackout/restricted days.