For Kids 4-12
Mid-December through late March
For Skiers & Snowboarders
The Bubblecuffer Program focuses on camaraderie and team spirit, inspired by the love of skiing and riding. By training on diverse terrain and in a variety of conditions, all-around skills and safe habits are developed.
- Team members are assigned to specially trained coaches according to age and ability.
- Skiers and snowboarders train seperately; snowboarding is offered to kids 5-12.
- Space is limited, please call 207.237.6924 to register.
New for 2020/21
In order to keep everyone safe, our programs will look a little different this year. What won't change is the joy of skiing and learning with your team. Here's what to expect:
- Program hours are 9am-12pm Saturdays & Sundays. This offers the same amount of instruction without the lunch crowd.
- There will not be a lunch program
- Children under 7 will still need to ride the chairlift with an adult. Please be aware that this adult may not always be their coach.
- If you're renting a locker, please allow plenty of extra time to get ready in the morning, as it's likely that capacity inside the Base Lodge will be limited on weekends.
Please stay tuned for more information as the season approaches. We appreciate your cooperation to keep everyone safe, and we look forward to working with your family this winter!
Perfect Turn Covid Safety Guidelines
The team at Perfect Turn is looking forward to a safe, fun winter season of learning and growing on the hill. To reduce contact, a few new procedures will be in place, so please be sure to review all safety guidelines before your lesson.
|Day||Saturdays & Sundays|
|Place||On the Landing above the Base Lodge|
Lollipop Races: Kids 7 and under enrolled in Minicuffers or Bubblecuffers can participate in the fun, no-pressure Lollipop Race Series; everyone wins a lollipop at the finish! The five race series starts in February, and is held on Sundays at 9:30AM. Please talk to your coach to sign up.
Kirsten Clark Series: Bubblecuffers over 7 are invited to participate in the Kirsten Clark Race Series, hosted by the CVA Weekend Program. The series begins in January; check back soon for a full schedule.