To help your child have the best possible experience in their lesson, please review the following information carefully. To save time at registration, be sure to fill out the online registration form sent with your confirmation email.
Drop Off and Pick Up
- Registration for morning and full day lessons opens at 8:00 on weekends and vacation weeks, and 8:30 on weekdays. Go to the Perfect Turn Children's Center, which is located in the ground floor of the base lodge down the hall from the Guest Services desk. Your child must be registered by 9:00, so please allow time to get your child settled.
- Once your child is registered our instructors will take care of all their needs, including getting lift tickets and fitting them for rentals as needed. You do not need to visit the rental shop or the lift ticket window.
- Registration for afternoon lessons is open from 12:30-12:45.
- Late arrivals may be denied enrollment for the day.
- All children must be picked up by 3:00. Mountain Magic and Mountain Adventure participants can sign up in advance for Kids' Apres from 3:00-4:30 for $25 per child.
- Children will only be released to adults listed on their emergency contact forms with photo ID.
What to Expect
- Lessons may include play time, cold weather breaks, and rest periods depending on the needs of the group.
- If a child refuses to participate in their program, they'll be allowed to wait inside with an instructor and a parent will be contacted.
- All children's programs have been carefully designed to include age-appropriate activities. Please do not enroll your child in a program that isn't designed for their age group.
- Please evaluate your child's abilities realistically, and remember that Sugarloaf offers varied and challenging terrain. Instructors reserve the right to move a child to the most appropriate program for their ability.
- In case of an emergency, the emergency contacts listed on the registration form will be contacted, and the contact's name(s) will be listed on the white boards at the base of every lift.
- Please be sure to notify the Children's Center Staff of any medical or emotional needs your child may have, including allergies or other health conditions.
- Medical information must also be listed on your child's registration form.
What to Bring
Please make sure to label all belongings. Lost and Found is located at the Security Office in Village West.
- Sunglasses or goggles
- Helmet (inlcuded in all rental packages)
- Wind/waterproof insulated jacket
- Wind/waterproof insulated snow pants
- Long underwear, tops and bottoms
- Waterproof mittens or gloves
- Wool/synthetic ski or snowboard socks (no cotton)
- Neck warmer