Good to Know
For kids 2-6
Call (207) 237-6924 to Register.
The Minicuffer Program is a season-long ski school for little kids, led by specially trained pros matched to their age and ability. The lessons focus on building confidence and all-around skills in a fun, safe, and supportive environment.
- Lessons meet on The Landing outside the Rental Shop.
- Lessons run from 9AM-11Am on Saturdays & Sundays all season.
|June 1-Oct 8||Oct 9-Dec 2|
- Designed to introduce 2 and 3 year olds to Minicuffers.
- $425 for the season
- Saturdays & Sundays 9am-11am
- Runs from February 23-March 24
- For Minicuffers ages 4-6 who are ready for an extra two hours of skiing
- $200 for 5 lessons
- Minicuffer Saturdays from 12-2