Thanks for a Great Winter
For kids 2-6
The Minicuffer Program is a season-long ski school for little kids, led by specially trained pros matched to their age and ability. The lessons focus on building confidence and all-around skills in a fun, safe, and supportive environment.
- Lessons meet on The Landing outside the Rental Shop.
- Lessons run from 9am-11am on Saturdays & Sundays all season.
- Registration is now open for 2019/20.
|Thru April 30||May 1-Oct 14||Oct 15-Dec 1|
- Designed to introduce 2 and 3 year olds to Minicuffers
- Saturdays & Sundays 9am-11am
- Runs from late February-late March
- For Minicuffers ages 4-6 who are ready for an extra two hours of skiing
- Minicuffer runs Saturdays from 12-2