Sugarloaf Golf Club
The Sugarloaf Golf Club is now open, along with the Pro Shop and Strokes Bar & Grille. In accordance with current State of Maine guidelines, the course is open to all Maine residents, and out-of-state resident who adhere to the Keep Maine Healthy Plan.
Before You Arrive
- Tee times must be booked in advance, either online or by phone at 207-237-6812.
- You may pre-pay greens fees by phone at least one hour prior to your tee time, or in the Pro Shop upon arrival.
- Please plan to bring your own water, as water stations will not be available on the course.
On the Course
- Carts are available. single carts available for an additional cart fee.
- All carts will be sanitized before and after every use with a CDC approved peroxide sanitizing solution.
- Tee times will be spaced at 12 minute intervals.
- Rakes, ball washers, and water stations have been removed from the course to reduce touchpoints.
- Please leave flags in place. Cups have been filled for easy ball retrieval.
After Your Round
- Strokes Bar & Grille is open with limited indoor and outdoor seating.
- Please do not gather in the parking lot or outside of the clubhouse.