East Coast Pond Skimming Championship
Ready, Set, Skim!
We encountered some delays in filling the pond, which have forced us to push back the start of today’s pond skimming to 12pm.
Saturday, April 16
12 pm start time
Lift ticket or season pass required
Rain or Shine
- Registration will be on the Beach 9-10:30am,
- Registration is free; lift tickets are still required to access the lift
- There will be a 100 person participation cap for this event
- The championship starts at 12pm and goes until each skimmer gets one run
- Helmets and costumes are recommended but not required
- Skis or snowboards only; no poles, sleds or tubes are permitted
- Skimmers will take Double Runner Lift to access the course
- The venue will be located where Dropline meets Slasher. See map
- Spectators are welcome to ski to the event using DRC lift, or walk up the landing to the event. However, spectators will not be allowed on the lift without skis or snowboards.
- Prizes will be given out for the following categories:
- Best Costume
- Best Splash
- Best Run