Easter Sunrise Service
The Sugarloaf Area Christian Ministry invites worshipers to join the annual Easter Sunrise Service on April 9th atop Narrow Gauge trail.
- Load Superquad lift between 5:15 - 5:25am
- Those without a lift ticket can still participate for free and will be required to sign a waiver at SuperQuad before loading the lift.
- Once everyone has unloaded, the worship service will begin atop Narrow Gauge trail, at Pick Pole crosscut.
- After the service wraps up around 6:30am, all skiers and riders are to follow Pick Pole to Tote Road only.
- There will be no lift-serviced downloading.
Should the need arise for a plan B, outdoor worship will be held on The Beach at 5:15am. Learn more about the Sugarloaf Ministry's Easter Celebrations here.