East Coast Pond Skimming Championship
Registration is now closed.
Saturday, April 15
12 pm start time
Lift ticket or season pass required
Rain or Shine
Please note: All slots are filled. Pond skim registration is now closed.
- Registration will be on the Beach 9-10:30am (or until all slots are filled)
- Registration is free; lift tickets are still required to access the lift
- There will be a 100 person participation cap for this event
- The championship starts at 12pm and goes until each skimmer gets one run
- Helmets and costumes are recommended but not required
- Skis or snowboards only; no poles, sleds or tubes are permitted
- Skimmers will take Double Runner Lift to access the course
- The venue will be located where Dropline meets Slasher. See map
- Spectators are welcome to ski to the event using DRC lift, or walk up the landing to the event. However, spectators will not be allowed on the lift without skis or snowboards.
- Prizes will be given out for the following categories:
- Best Costume
- Best Splash
- Best Run