Dining & Retail
Strokes Bar & Grille, 45 North, and Bull Moose Bakery & Cafe are all open for indoor and outdoor dining, as well as takeout.
- Restaurants offer both indoor and outdoor seating with all tables spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Bar seating will not be available.
- Reservations for 45 North are encouraged but not required.
- All restaurant staff will wear masks and gloves at all times, both front of house and back of house.
- All surfaces used by guests will be disinfected between every party.
- We encourage guests to view our menus online using their phones in order to limit use of shared physical menus. At your table you will find a display with a code you can scan to access the menu on your phone.
- Takeout options are encouraged, with optional curbside pickup available at 45 North.
- The Downhill Supply Company and the Sugarloafer Shop will open for the summer on Friday, June 19.
- In accordance with current State of Maine guidelines a maximum of 5 customers can be inside the Sugarloafer Shop, and up to 20 people in Downhill Supply Co. at one time.
- Dressing rooms will not be available.