Dining & Retail
Strokes Bar & Grille is currently open at the Sugarloaf Golf Club, and 45 North will open in the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel on Friday, June 19. Both restaurants will have limited indoor and outdoor seating, as well as takeout options.
- Restaurants will offer both indoor and outdoor seating with all tables spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Bar seating will not be available.
- Reservations for 45 North are encouraged but not required.
- All restaurant staff will wear masks and gloves at all times, both front of house and back of house.
- All surfaces used by guests will be disinfected between every party.
- We encourage guests to view our menus online using their phones in order to limit use of shared physical menus. At your table you will find a display with a code you can scan to access the menu on your phone.
- Takeout options are encouraged, with optional curbside pickup available at 45 North.
- The Downhill Supply Company and the Sugarloafer Shop will open for the summer on Friday, June 19.
- In accordance with current State of Maine guidelines a maximum of 5 customers can be inside the Sugarloafer Shop, and up to 20 people in Downhill Supply Co. at one time.
- Dressing rooms will not be available.