- All guests are required to wear a face covering at all times while indoors, except when seated at a table.
- All restaurants currently offer both indoor and outdoor seating with all tables spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Bar seating is not currently available.
- Reservations for 45 North are encouraged but not required.
- All restaurant staff are required to wear masks and gloves at all times, both front of house and back of house.
- All surfaces used by guests are disinfected between every party.
- We encourage guests to view our menus online using their phones in order to limit use of shared physical menus. At your table you will find a display with a code you can scan to access the menu on your phone.
- Takeout options are encouraged, with optional curbside pickup available at 45 North.
- Occupancy inside retail stores is limited in accordance with current State of Maine guidelines.
- Dressing rooms are not currently available.