Climb for Community
Unfortunately with some unsavory weather headed our way, we have made the difficult decision to postpone this evening’s Climb For Community to a later date – which likely may not fall during February Vacation Week. Weather and conditions permitting, we will do our best to reschedule the event before the end of the season. An email has been sent to all registered participants.
Support the Sugarloaf Charitable Trust
Meet at the SuperQuad at 4:30pm
Hike to Bullwinkle's for a good cause and warm treats on Tuesday, February 22. Your registration fee will support the Sugarloaf Region Charitable Trust.
- Registration is $20 for adults, $5 for kids 12 & under
- Meet at SuperQuad at 4:30pm. Start climbing Tote Road to Bullwinkles at 5pm.
- Participants will need to bring their own headlamps and water.
- Hiking, snowshoeing, or skinning/skiing are permissible. No sledding allowed.
- Learn more about the Sugarloaf Charitable Trust
- If you can't make the event, you can still support this great cause. Simply click on the registration link to donate.