The All-In Pledge
Sugarloaf is more than just a mountain. It is a community of individuals and businesses working together in pursuit of a passion. When guests travel to Sugarloaf, their experience is shaped by all of the unique independent businesses and personalities that have made the community so special for the past 70 years.
This winter, as we face the challenges presented by the COVID 19 pandemic, we will need to embrace our collective mission like never before. Our team members, our community, and our guests will be relying on us to look after their health and well-being so that we can all continue to pursue our active mountain lifestyle.
Put simply, we need to be all-in.
The All-In Pledge demonstrates our collective commitment to health and safety. By signing on, you will send the message that when it comes to the health and wellness of our community and our guests, your business is all-in.
Businesses who have signed onto the pledge will be listed on the Sugarloaf.com website, will receive an All-In Pledge decal to display at their business, and will qualify to purchase the reduced-price Area Business Season Pass.
1. We will make the health and safety of our guests, employees, and our community our first priority.
2. We will meet or exceed all applicable CDC and State of Maine guidelines for safe operation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. We will clearly message our updated safety guidelines in our businesses, with signage promoting safe behaviors including use of face coverings, social distancing, and other CDC recommended practices.
4. We will exhibit behaviors that demonstrate our commitment to health and safety, including the use of face coverings, social distancing, and enhanced sanitization practices.
5. We will listen to feedback from our guests and fellow businesses, and continually work to improve our health and safety practices.