We'll continue to follow the most recent recommendations and guidance from local authorities and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in regard to the COVID-19 situation. Please visit our COVID-19 page for the latest updates on operations at Sugarloaf.
Choose from a 20 or 90 minute tour
Easy & Fun
5 People per Tour
Experience Sugarloaf like never before aboard a Segway Personal Transport. This unique adventure will get you off the pavement and onto some of Sugarloaf's trails for an experience unlike any other.
- Tours leave from the Outpost Adventure Center in Sugarloaf Village.
- Riders must be at least 14 year old and weigh between 100 and 275 lbs.
- 90 minute tours can be booked online in advance; 20 minute tours must be booked by phone or in person.
|20 Minutes||90 Minutes|
Good to Know
- Segway tours will operate in most weather, but may be cancelled due to heavy rain, lightning, high winds, or other factors.
- Our trained guides will fit you with a helmet and review important safety information prior to every tour.
- If you are pregnant, or have any serious medical conditions (especially cardiac), please talk to your doctor before participating.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour to be fitted with safety equipment. You'll be doing some hiking, so wear sturdy, comfortable shoes with a closed toe.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible for the full charge if you fail to show up for your reservation or cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. Tours will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.