Scenic Chairlift Overview
Closed for the season.
$14 for Ages 7+
Enjoy a summertime ride up the mountain or take in the spectacular fall foliage from the comfort of a scenic chairlift ride on the SuperQuad. Explore the mountain before enjoying a scenic ride back down.
- Free with a 2017/18 or 2018/19 New England Pass.
- Free for kids under seven.
Scenic lift ride tickets can be purchased at the Outpost Adventure Center; no reservations required. The cost is $14 per person, or free with a New England Season Pass and for kids 6 and under.
Good to Know
- Hiking on the mountain and walking down is at your own risk. There is no Mountain Patrol on duty. If you need assistance call Sugarloaf Security at 207-237-6961. If you have an emergency call 911.
- The last chair down is loaded at 4:45. There are no restrooms available at the top of the mountain.
- Sorry, bikes and dogs are not allowed on the lift.
- Weather can change quickly and without warning. Riders should dress for an alpine environment, and expect temps to be 10-15 degrees cooler at the top of the lift.