Sugarloaf Village II Condominiums
Located in a wooded setting just off the Sugarloaf Access Road, the two-story townhouses of Sugarloaf Village II area are just a short walk to the Snubber Trail and Snubber Lift. The complex is a scheduled stop on the seasonal mountain shuttle run. These spacious 3 bedroom condominiums have a southerly exposure with beautiful views of Sugarloaf and Burnt Mountain. Each unit has a private entry with decks at the front and rear entrances, ski lockers, and a boot-changing area.
When booking condos online, location is based on availability.
Guests of Sugarloaf Village II can enjoy...
- Sleeps 6-8 people
- Bed configurations varies per unit
- Fully equipped kitchens including coffee maker, toaster, microwaves, ranges refrigerator
- Cable Television and DVD players
- All condominiums are individually owned so decor will vary
- Complimentary use of the Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Center
- Ski Access: walk to slope or ski in/out or shuttle
- Short walk to Snubber Trail and Chairlift
- Resort Shuttle - winter season
- Ski/Storage Lockers
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Units are not air conditioned
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Boyne Star Rating: 3
Three Bedroom Condominium
Maximum guests in unit: 6 to 8
Private Bedroom: Yes