Enjoy a thrilling, high speed cruise through the woods with Sugarloaf's new zipline tours! You'll start at the top of the Skidway Lift and zip your way over Gondi Brook and across the former path of the Sugarloaf Gondola, all while strapped in securely 20-30 feet above the ground!
Tours last for roughly one hour, and feature seven different lines up to 260 feet in length, with riders reaching top speeds of nearly 25 miles per hour. Enjoy the ride and be sure to bring your camera!
EARLY Season (NOV 24 - DEC 1, 8, 15)
11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Peak Season (Dec 22 - Apr 6)
1pm, 3pm, & 5pm
11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Holiday Dates (Dec 26 - JAN 1, Jan 20, Feb 17 - 22)
1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Pricing: $39 per person
- Seven Lines: 160-260 feet in length
- Duration: Roughly one hour per session.
- There are 12 spots available per group. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Minimum Height: All riders must be at least three feet tall
- Weight: All riders must be at least 60 lbs and no more than 275 lbs
- Call 1.800.THE.LOAF or stop by the Zipline Office on Main St. for reservations. The office is open on Tuesdays from 12-5pm, and Saturdays from 11am-7pm.
What you need to know before you ride:
- Winter boots are recommended. No ski boots please.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which will be provided for you (pictured below). Riders should bring a winter hat to wear underneath the helmet.
- Riders should be in good physical shape. Some hiking and light climbing is required when moving from line to line.
- If you are pregnant, have heart trouble, or any serious medical conditions, this activity might not be for you. If you have questions or concerns you should consult your medical provider before participating.
- All riders are required to sign a liability waiver. Riders under 18 years will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
As with all activities at Sugarloaf, the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Our zipline guides will fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and will review important safety information prior to every tour. Guides are trained extensively in proper techniques and procedures, and our equipment is thoroughly inspected each day.
Every rider is connected to the line via two attachment points. Our lines are designed to us a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system and our guides, making the entire experience hands free and stress free.
Reservations are not required but are strongly encouraged. Walks-ins are welcome if space is available, but reservations are the only way to guarantee your ride.
* Groups of 5 or more may reserve private outings during select times of the season.
Though we will run in most conditions, winter zipline operation is weather dependant. Weather events such as freezing rain or excessive cold may be cause for cancellation. Please check the local weather forecast, dress appropriately, and keep in mind that weather in the mountains can change in an instant.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible for the full charge if you fail to show up for your reservation or cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. Tours will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.