Military personnel and their dependents are eligible for a discount on lift tickets.
Sugarloaf offers a discount of $10 off lift ticket rates to U.S. Military personnel. This discount is available on full priced lift tickets only and cannot be combined with other discounts. Military ID is required. Discount valid for Military personnel and one immediate family member.
2016-17 Military Rates (No Blackout Dates)
|Children (5 and under)||Free|
|Adult (19+)||$10 off|
|Junior (6-12)/Young Adult (13-18)/Senior (65+)||$10 off|
|Sports & Fitness Center (15+)||$12|
|Sports & Fitness Center (4 - 14)||$6|
|Sports & Fitness Center (3 & under)||Free|
|X-Country Ski Pass (13+||$17|
|X-Country Ski Pass (6 - 12)||$10|
|X-Country Ski Pass (5 & under)||Free|
Special Dates with Special Rates - Military Promotion
|Sunday, December 18||$65||$55||$45|
|Sunday, January 8||$65||$55||$45|
|Sunday, January 29||$65||$55||$45|
|Sunday, February 26||$65||$55||$45|
|Sunday, March 19||$65||$55||$45|
Military ID required; promotion valid for Military Personnel and immediate family only.
- Members of the military will receive 10% off of standard Sugarloaf Ski and Stay Packages. Some restrictions apply. Call 1-800-THE-LOAF for further details.
- Discount is also 10% when purchasing lodging only.
- 10% off massages at Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center before 1pm, reservations required. Call 237-6946. 10% off the restricted Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Season Pass.Offer valid for Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard, Retired Service Personnel and their dependants. For more information please call 1.800.643.8231
- Must present a valid Military I.D. at check in.
- When booking, please mention the code "MMILT" to ensure rate. Taxes are not included.
- Rates are subject to availability and some restrictions may apply.