Maine Resident Discounts
Enjoy discounted rates at Maine's MountainTM
As Maine's Mountain, Sugarloaf offers numerous ways for Maine residents to save on skiing and riding:
- Maine Ski Day: Sunday, December 11
Maine residents can enjoy $39 lift tickets, $20 rental packages, and $39 Adult Lear-To-Ski Packages (includes lesson, lift ticket, and rental) on Sunday, December 11. Valid Maine ID is required.
- Maine Days: Just $49!
Maine residents can ski or ride for just $49 every Wednesday of the season, except for 12/28/16 and 2/15/17. Plus, all trail fees at the Sugarloaf Outdoor Center are 50% every Wednesday (except 2/15/17). Valid Maine ID is required.
- Maine Family Sundays: Each member of a Maine Family can ski or ride for just $49 or receive a $39 Learn to Ski/Ride Clinic* for ages 7 and up on every Sunday in January, except 1/15/17. A family is defined as a minimum of one adult and one child under 18. Valid Maine ID is required.
* Learn to Ski/Ride Clinic for first timers only.
- Locals Week: During the week of 11/28/16-12/02/16, residents of Carrabassett Valley, Farmington, Freeman, Kingfield, New Portland, New Vineyard, Phillips, Rangeley, Stratton and Strong receive free lift tickets, and free equipment rentals. Valid ID is required.
- Ski Maine Pass and Ski Maine Winter Activities Pass: The Ski Maine Association offers deals for skiers and riders at all Maine ski areas, including Sugarloaf, through their Statewide Pass and Winter Activities Pass. More information is available on the Ski Maine web site.
- WinterKids Ski ME Passport: The WinterKids Passport offers all Maine 5th, 6th, and 7th graders a free Learn-to-Ski-or-Ride Experience, which includes a limited access lift ticket, rental equipment, and half-day clinic). More information is available on the WinterKids web site.