We want to hear from you. Our team monitors and inspects our lifts all year long to ensure everything is in top shape, but If you ever see or hear anything of concern while you're on the mountain, or if you just have a question for us, click the button above and let us know.
Despite 90 degree temperatures this week, various lift maintenance projects and King Pine terminal construction press on.
This week, the lift maintenance crew has been working on the following:
- Line work on Skyline and SuperQuad
- Sheave assembly maintenance on Snubber, West Mountain, and Double Runner
- Electrical work on SuperQuad
- Hold down assembly maintenance on West Mountain mid-station
- King Pine tower inspections plus concrete for the new foundation
While having an outdoor office during the peak of summer has its drawbacks, the upside includes fresh mountain air, top-notch views, and plenty of wildlife sightings. Below are a few photos, sent in recently by some of our Lift Mechanics.