Activity Guide: Zip Lines - Starting August 7!
Enjoy a thrilling, high speed cruise through the woods with Sugarloaf's brand new zip line tours! You'll start at the top of the Skidway Lift and zip your way over the Rookie River and across the former path of the Sugarloaf Gondola, all while strapped in securely 20-30 feet above the ground!
Tours will be available every Saturday and Sunday starting August 7, and will last between 1.5 and 2 hours, and feature six different lines up to 240 feet in length, with riders reaching top speeds of nearly 25 miles per hour. Enjoy the ride and be sure to bring your camera!
- Pricing: $39 per person
- Duration: 1.5-2 hours per session
- Six Lines: 160-240 feet in length
- Minimum Height: All riders must be at least three feet tall
- Weight: All riders must be at least 60 lbs and no more than 275 lbs
- Reservation Information Coming Soon!
What you need to know before you ride:
- Hiking boots or athletic shoes are recommended. Open toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not permitted.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which will be provided for you.
- Riders should be in good physical shape. Some hiking and light climbing is required when moving from line to line.
- If you are pregnant, have heart trouble, or any serious medical conditions, this activity might not be for you. If you have questions or concerns you should consult your medical provider before participating.
- All riders are required to sign a liability waiver. Riders under 18 years will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
As with all activities at Sugarloaf, the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Our zip line guides will fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and will review important safety information prior to every tour. Guides are trained extensively in proper techniques and procedures, and our equipment is thoroughly inspected each day.
Every rider is connected to the line via two attachment points. Our lines are designed to us a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system and our guides, making the entire experience hands free and stress free.
Reservations are not required but are strongly encouraged. Walks-ins are welcome if space is available, but reservations are the only way to guarantee your ride.
Our zip line tours can operate in almost any weather conditions! We will not cancel due to rain or snow, but may suspend operations due to thunder and lightning. Please check the local weather forecast, dress appropriately, and keep in mind that weather in the mountains can change in an instant.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible for the full charge if you fail to show up for your reservation or cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. Tours will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.