Enjoy a thrilling, high speed cruise through the woods with Sugarloaf's zipline tours! Ride the Skidway chairlift to the top of the course and zip your way over Gondi Brook and across the former path of the Sugarloaf Gondola, all while strapped in securely 20-30 feet above the ground!
Tours will be available Saturdays and Sundays only through June 28th (then 7 days a week through October 12th) at the Outpost Adventure Center. Each tour features six different lines up to 240 feet in length, with riders reaching top speeds of nearly 25 miles per hour. Enjoy the ride and be sure to bring your camera!
Tours run every 90 minutes.
- Pricing: $42 per person
- Special group tours available starting at $500 (minimum group size will apply)
- Six Lines: 160-240 feet in length
- Duration: 75 minutes per session. Tours run every 90 minutes from 9:30am -3:30pm
- There are 12 spots available per group. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Minimum Height: All riders must be at least three feet tall
- Weight: All riders must be at least 60 lbs and no more than 250 lbs
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your trip to be outfitted with gear.
- Call 1.800.THE.LOAF for reservations.
What you need to know before you ride:
- Hiking boots or athletic shoes are recommended. Open toed shoes, sandals, and bare feet are not permitted.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which will be provided for you.
- Groups will ride the Skidway chairlift (located on The Landing) to reach the top of the course.
- Riders should be in good physical shape. Some hiking and light climbing is required when moving from line to line.
- If you are pregnant, have heart trouble, or any serious medical conditions, this activity might not be for you. If you have questions or concerns you should consult your medical provider before participating.
- All riders are required to sign a liability waiver. Riders under 18 years will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
As with all activities at Sugarloaf, the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Our zipline guides will fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and will review important safety information prior to every tour. Guides are trained extensively in proper techniques and procedures, and our equipment is thoroughly inspected each day.
Every rider is connected to the line via two attachment points. Our lines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system and our guides, making the entire experience hands free and stress free.
Zipline tours will operate in most weather, but may be cancelled due to heavy rain, lightning, high winds, or other factors. Please check the local weather forecast, dress appropriately, and keep in mind that weather in the mountains can change in an instant. If there is inclement weather on the day of your reservation, we encourage you to call 1.800.THE.LOAF to check on the status of the ziplines.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. You are responsible for the full charge if you fail to show up for your reservation or cancel within 24 hours of your reservation time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. Tours will leave at the scheduled time as a consideration to the other guests.