The awe-inspiring 18-holes that make up the Sugarloaf Golf Club & Golf School have proven, for so many golfers, an unforgettable experience. An experience punctuated by the rugged, demanding terrain that is the hallmark of mountain golf.
- #1 Golf Course in Maine 1985-2009, 2011
- #1 of New England's Top 100 Must Play Courses
-New England Journal of Golf 2004-2002
- Top 100 of America's Greatest Golf Courses
-Golf Digest 2005-2003
- #1 Public Course in Maine
-Golf Week 2004
- Top 100 Courses You Can Play
-Golf Magazine 2004
Sugarloaf Golf Course's legendary designer, Robert Trent Jones, Jr., calls it "One of the most spectacular courses I've ever been associated with." This season, play a round at Sugarloaf and play a round you'll never forget.