Ways to save at Sugarloaf
You don't have to look far to find good value
CARRABASSETT VALLEY, Maine –Sugarloaf ranks among the leaders for value in New England in part because of the many special offers that are available throughout the season. With many available options including season passes, vacation packages and specially priced tickets, there are plenty of ways for guests to save.
The best value in New England skiing, the New England Pass gives skiers and riders full access to Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon, all for one low price. Passholders also receive great discounts on skiing and riding at Boyne’s western resorts, including Big Sky, Montana
The New England Pass starts as low as $399, with many different pass levels for all ages, including college students.
Lift and Lodging Offers
Families and friends planning ski trips can take advantage of numerous weekend, week-long, and daily offers throughout the season including:
- Maine Days: Maine residents can ski or ride on Wednesdays for just $39. This promotion includes every Wednesday of the season.
- Maine Family Sundays: Every Sunday in January - Maine families receive $39 lift tickets and $39 Learn to Ski or Ride Clinics for ages 7 and older.
- Sugarloaf College Snowfest Week: Jan. 3-6, 2011 – A week away from the books with fantastic entertainment every night of the week and lift tickets for just $39 with a valid college ID.
- Classic Ski Weeks: Sugarloaf's Classic Ski Weeks may be the most affordable ski vacation in the business. Available at various times throughout the season, packages start at just $325 per person for five midweek days of skiing and riding, lodging, plus access to the Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Club and Perfect Turn adult clinics.
- Children's Festival Week: Jan. 10-14, 2011 – Spend time on the slopes with your family and save. Families who stay three midweek nights between Jan. 12-16 receive free lift tickets, rentals and Perfect Kids™ lessons for children who are 4 -12 years old. The week is full of activities for the whole family, including evening activities such as Festival Night.
- Kids & Teens Ski Free Weeks: Jan. 31-Feb. 4, 2011- Families who stay for three midweek nights receive free lift tickets for children who are 18 and under.
The perfect option for anyone planning to ski and ride multiple days at multiple resorts, the Frequent Skier Card saves money on full priced lift tickets every single day at all three of Boyne’s eastern resorts. Purchase the card for $94, and save $25 on all full-priced midweek lift tickets, and $15 on full-priced weekend and holiday tickets.
Guests can save up to 10 percent off the regular price of 2- to 7-day passes by buying lift tickets online. Purchases must be made at least 4 days in advance.
With the Boyne Rewards program, you can earn and redeem points for purchases you make at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Loon, and other Boyne Resorts.
It’s free and easy to join, and with one point earned for every dollar you spend on qualifying purchases, you’ll be redeeming points and enjoying more of your favorite activities in no time. Once you’re a member just present your card each time you make a purchase.
Other ways to save
Special rates are available for groups of 20 guests or more. Group package options include Midweek Ski & Stay, Weekend Ski & Stay, and other assorted arrangements. Plus, groups receive one complimentary lift and lodging package for every 20 packages paid.